Permanent Disability Plus
Capital Sum Benefit
If you are unable to work for 12 months and your condition is Permanent, the sum insured is paid in full as a lump sum.
What Perils are Protected:
Accidents or Illness that cause Permanent Total Disability.
How the Benefits may be Structured:
There are 2 different policy types – a cheaper premium where the sum insured reduces gradually to age 65 as the need for cover reduces, or a more expensive premium where the sum insured stays the same each year. You choose the premium and you choose the cover.
12 months and with a condition that is Permanent.
Excluded Benefits Summary:
- War, invasion, civil commotion or riots. Wilful exposure to exceptional danger.
- Disablement from accidents that occurred or illnesses that incepted before the policy was first purchased.
- Accidents which are the result of hazardous occupations or pursuits unless these have been noted and agreed in advance by the insurers (and any additional premium required has been paid).
- Self-inflicted injury
- AIDS, ARC or HIV
- The insured person being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage or abortion.
- Neuroses, or emotional diseases or disorders.